Headaches & Migraines

Headaches and Migraines: Finding Relief Beyond the Pain

We all know the discomfort of a headache—whether it’s the dull throb after a long day or the sharp pang that comes out of nowhere. But when headaches become a regular part of your life, affecting your ability to think clearly, work effectively, or even enjoy simple pleasures, it’s time to acknowledge that this is far from "normal." Chronic headaches or severe migraines can turn your world upside down, causing everything from nagging pain and brain fog to debilitating agony and even temporary blindness. No, frequent headaches should never be considered "normal," and referring to them as such indicates a deeper issue at play.

Headaches can be complex, with causes that are often not immediately apparent. While it's estimated that about 80% of all headaches stem from issues within the neck—such as joint problems putting pressure on nerves or blood vessels leading to the head and brain —the remaining 20% can arise from a variety of other factors. These might include overworked muscles, issues with fascia (the spider-web-like tissue connecting different parts of the body), poor posture, jaw misalignments, brain misfiring, concussions, cardiovascular irregularities, respiratory issues like snoring or sleep apnea, toxins, or even food allergies.

Given this complexity, it's crucial to have a healthcare provider who doesn't just look to mask the pain with aspirin or opioids—especially given their serious side effects—but seeks to understand and treat the root cause of your headaches.

This is where Dr. Bill Janeshak shines. With his extensive education in Functional Medicine, Functional Neurology, and Chiropractic, Dr. Janeshak is uniquely equipped to tackle even the most challenging headache cases. His holistic approach goes beyond the symptoms to address the underlying causes of your headaches, providing lasting relief rather than a temporary fix.

If you're finding that headaches are becoming a too-frequent visitor in your life, don't settle for suffering through them or dulling the pain with medications that don't solve the problem. Reach out to Dr. Janeshak at Yorba Linda Family Chiropractic and Integrated Medicine. Let's get to the bottom of what's causing your discomfort and find a solution that brings you true relief.

Don’t let headaches define your days. **Call today for an evaluation** 714-777-2500 and start on the path to reclaiming your life from the grip of chronic headaches and migraines. With Dr. Janeshak, you’re in capable hands that care not just about treating the pain, but about healing the person.